Colliers to Host 2015 National Industrial Conference
Two-day conference will highlight industry-leading trends and market insights from diverse network of Industrial CRE professionals
SEATTLE, Wash., Aug. 13, 2015 – Colliers International today announced details of its 2015 National Industrial Conference in Newport Beach, Calif. Taking place October 21 to 22 this year's event will center around the theme "Rising to New Heights" and will bring together the industry’s leading industrial real estate professionals to network and discuss the latest trends influencing the market.
"The National Industrial Conference unites innovative industrial real estate professionals for engaging and thoughtful conversations on the current state of the industry, new market trends, and networking opportunities," said Dwight Hotchkiss, National Director, Industrial | USA for Colliers International. "Those who attend will benefit from a rich program aimed to inspire inventive ideas and interesting conversation."
Confirmed featured speakers include:
- Mike Morrison, Former Founder and VP University of Toyota
- Richard McDonald, Executive Vice President Fender Musical Instruments
Highlights from the agenda are as follows:
- Kickoff and Welcome: Dwight Hotchkiss, National Director, Industrial USA for Colliers International
- Pathways to a Successful Brokerage Career: Moderated by Matt McGregor, Executive Vice President for Colliers International
- "The Evolution of Global E-Commerce": Thought leadership discussion by Colliers Global Leaders Dwight Hotchkiss, Tammy Tang, Malcom Tyson, Damian Harrington and Tim Davies
- Capital Market Trends – East versus West: Rick Putnam, Colliers Managing Director Steve Disse, Principal, Colliers International Chicago and Jeff Devine, Principal, Colliers International Chicago
- A Better Way! Harnessing the Power of Systems Thinking: Mike Morrison, Consultant and former Founder and Vice President for the University of Toyota
- 2016 Industrial Client Outlook
- Using Innovation, Relevance, Culture and Strategy to Define Your Business: Richard McDonald, Executive Vice President for Fender Musical Instruments
For more information on Colliers International’s 2015 National Industrial Conference please visit the official conference site. The deadline to register is October 15, 2015.