Key Industry Insights, Trends and Top Professionals to Be Revealed at Colliers International Conference
Over 1,500 Professionals from 22 Countries to Attend Conference in Denver to Shape Future of CRE
Seattle - Colliers International is hosting its Conference in Denver, Colo., from Feb. 11–13, 2015, uniting more than 1,500 professionals from 22 countries to impact the future of commercial real estate. This three-day event is the largest gathering for the global commercial real estate company, providing numerous opportunities for collaborating, sharing best practices and professional development at the Colorado Convention Center.Colliers will provide live updates from the Conference via @ColliersIntl and #amcon2015 on Twitter. Highlights of the agenda include:
- Keynote addresses by Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper and Colliers executive leadership including Craig Robinson, President | USA and Doug Frye, President and CEO | Global setting the vision for the company
- Workshops focused on enhancing service and value to clients through technology, innovation and collaboration
- A diversity luncheon and panel hosted by Mindy Geisser, Chief People Officer | Global, who will lead a discussion about how to cultivate a more diverse workforce with senior executives from around the world
- Colliers' newly appointed U.S. chief economist, Andrew Nelson, will present The Inner Beauty of an Ugly Recovery – An Economy Everyone Can Love
- An awards luncheon recognizing the top 10 percent of Colliers' brokers in the Americas as well as 10 other international awards
- Billy Beane, former professional baseball player and coach and inspiration for the book, Moneyball, will be the keynote speaker during the awards lunch.
Drawing international authorities and top movers and shakers in the commercial real estate industry, the Conference serves as an exciting hub of new ideas, conversation and innovation. Attendees will discuss industry trends, analyze new problem-solving approaches and build lasting partnerships. During the Conference Colliers International professionals are equipped with ideas and tools they need to continue to lead the industry and accelerate clients' success.